SC - OT? Price of butter

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 18:37:05 PST 1998

Lady Selene Colfox, Caid not an equivore selene at earthlink.net writes:

>I really have to worry when the equestrian notices show up on the cooks'
list. We just voted against use of horses for human consumption here in
California.<

Mildy, I forwarded the notice because I'm aware of a number of people on
the List who have other than gustatory interests in horses on the List.

However- if you've ever eaten in a fast food restaurant, you've likely
eaten horsemeat. Why do you think it was necessary to pass a law?

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom