SC - Price of butter

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Nov 13 23:50:08 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/13/98 10:33:41 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

>  << I don't know why anybody bothers with the damed stuff, >>
>
>  Probably the answer to that is inappropriate for this list. :-)

Not necessisarily, Ras.  After all, one thing a true cook tries to do is set a
"mood" with the feast.  I am not condoning, or promoting, serving the herb
cannabis as a dish at a feast, or in any other capacity, but....
One must admit, it do pleasantly affect the mood.
As for why bother: when I was young, I DID inhale, from time to time.  I also
imbibed a bit of aqua vitae now and then.  The herbal concoction always made
me mellow, and quiet.  The liquid drug (alcohol), however, sometimes made me
rowdy and loud.