SC - haggis info

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Mon Nov 16 12:58:52 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/16/98 1:44:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca writes:

<< There is
 a very large m.e. following here in Ealdormere and would find the missing
 drums and dancers a very large hole in my eventing if they weren't there.

 Micaylah
 -who is a light sleeper but has no problems falling asleep to drums- >>

Anyone wanting information about this situation should e-mail me privately as
I am no longer making public statements ot any lists about the matter. Thanks
in advance.

Ras