SC - Exchange rates

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Wed Nov 18 04:02:05 PST 1998

> Walk in peace,
> Wolfmother
> Kingdom of Trimaris, one of the camping kingdoms
> formerly of Atlantia, one of the daytrip kingdoms

If I may be so bold, Wolfmother....where in Atlantia were you from?  The reason I
ask is this.  Here in Marinus, we hold primarily camping events.  Only two events
per year are daytrips.  All the others are held at Davis Lakes, Pipsico, or one of
the other scout camps to allow for camping specifically.  Maybe this is not
representative of most Atlantian events, but the few Acrons that I can lay me
hands on in a few minutes tells me that in December only 15-20% of our events are
camping style, but in the fair weather, a full 40% or more (up to 60% some months)
are.  In good weather, people all over Atlantia have camping events (not just
Marinus).

Brenna
Barony of Marinus
Kingdom of Atlantia
(who is NOT attacking Wolfmother,  just trying to clear up Atlantia's mistaken
identity)