SC - Venison

Wed Nov 18 04:07:52 PST 1998

"Personally, I have started my 7 year old son on the same cooking regime that
my father started me on when I was 7..a complete soup to nuts...in old world
tradition
methods...*grin* when he grows up..hehe..he is gonna make some woman very
happy..roflmao."

Lady Elsbeth - you are to be commended on your foresight regarding your son -
as long as you teach him to wash up after his cooking!!!  I lived with a
fellow for some 20 years who was a wonderful cook and I enjoyed sharing the
kitchen with him but he was an apallingly messy cook and still felt that
cleaning the kitchen was women's work.!

- - Nadene de Worde