SC - A proliferation of venison

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Nov 18 17:58:21 PST 1998

Adamantius,

I must agree with you on the discussion of the One True Hog. I had been
keeping out of it, basicly for reasons of which you are aware, and I truly
believe that trying to determine  the "One True Hog" from period evidence,
is a bit like trying to determine the "One True Garb" in period. I agree, I
think the animals in various areas varied according to bloodlines, and a
certain gentleman in their future, and his laws, a fellow called Darwin.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom