SC - Sausage/Powder Douce

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 07:39:06 PST 1998

> Okay, I think I missed something here. Could someone please explain what
> "buying space in the newsletter" means. If I am reading this correctly,
> doesn't Corpora say selling advertisement space in our newsletters is a
> no-no?
>
> Micaylah

The prohibition is against commercial advertisements as appear in
Tournaments Illuminated.  A kingdom newsletter or equivalent may set terms,
limitations and fees for printing event announcements.

For example, at one time Ansteorra would print the equivalent of two full
page event announcements free of charge.  If you wanted more space,  you
paid for it at page rate.  There were also fees for inserting announcements
after the deadline and for correcting or resetting copy beyond minor
tweaking of camera ready copy.

All such policies, need to be run past the Society Chronicler for approval.

Bear