SC - Exchange rates--OOP

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 13:13:57 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/19/98 2:32:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< What keeps you from still continuing to use those decent group campgrounds
 that you used in the past?  >>

With our shire, we simply do not want the responsibility of some horrible
thing happening which would cause the site to refuse the hosting shire access
(e.g. the site owners discover a drunk flopping about when the policy states
'dry').

Since use of a site in another shire entails the courtesy of asking permission
of the other shire to 'use it's lands', it is much easier and safer to
restrict land usage to your own shire's boundaries rather than cause a
problem, no matter how fantastic that problem could be.

Ras