SC - Pheasant recipe

Ceridwen ceridwen at ccgnv.net
Thu Nov 19 13:20:17 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/19/98 7:01:44 PM !!!First Boot!!!, mermayde at juno.com
writes:

<< Hopefully any cooking school graduates on the list will forgive my rant.

Well you rant correctly unfortunately but what I have encountered is attitude
from the graduate, I graduated therefore I know it all that is usually youth
speaking. We tend to put them in the line of fire and see what happens baptism
by fire. The second thing I have encountered is the change in food service
kitchens things come in premade precooked preportioned sauces are frozen as
are soups so its like how fast can you push the microwave bottons.Finally
wages are just as good at the prefab places as they are at the 'local" from
scratch restaurant if not better at chains a sad statement to make so people
go with the cash.
                                                  Joram JWU graduate 1983