SC - Oils (was: Shopping savvy for Feasts)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Nov 20 18:23:54 PST 1998

Shhhhhh.  You weren't supposed to tell them were were desperate ;)

Actually, I had originally intended to use wooden spoon handles to help push
the meat through the coke bottles, but fingers actually worked better.

Morgan MacBride
Meridies

(Grin) It's called "Desperation becoming the mother of invention". Someone
had a brainstorm when the first idea didn't pan out and we were standing
around looking at that pile of sausage meat................... The folks
doing
the sausage stuffing just poked the meat in with their fingers, but if you
were planning to use this method to start with, I think a properly sized
length of wooden dowel would be an effective tool. Morgan, what do you
think?

PS--We cut off the bodies of the plastic bottles and used just the neck and
shoulders, in case anyone was wondering.
			Ldy Diana