SC - Fwd: spices

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 18:32:35 PST 1998

Shari/Elisabeth writes:

> Kat, knowing your husband it doesn't take that much to get him excited.
> Just don't give him any sugar. (laughing) I wanted
> to remind you to take pictures and include a stardate on your ships log . . . .

Oooohhh, yes!  Work the star date into the calligraphy... along with a little tiny Enterprise in the border....

<hee hee> I like this better and better all the time!  ;-)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I'll be gone all next week and won't be reading, so I'll have a lot of catching up to do (just when I *got* caught up) so if I don't write right away to say thank you for advice, please don't be offended...

	- k

p.s.  Still have to get those pictures scanned of my salmon and my peacock... one of these days...  :-)