SC - Rastons experiment

Fri Nov 27 07:54:38 PST 1998

Hi sweetie:
> to let you know that after 4 o'clock it will no longer be usable
Ouch!  I guess that means the inevitable happened, right?  Commiserations
(if that's appropriate)!  And, yes, you did the right thing by giving out both
the real address and the alias, just in case.  Hope to see you Sunday.
............ Isabella.
P.S. I've really appreciated being on your jokes mailing list.  They brighten
the days and make me laugh when I really need it.  Thanks!