SC - Hello out there (out there) (out there)....

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Nov 27 19:29:28 PST 1998

Robyn Probert wrote:

> The other tool I use a lot is the blender-on-a-stick (Bamix etc). You can
> stick it in a big pot of soup and puree the lot, without having to cycle it
> through your blender in batches. Also great for pureeing small amounts of
> anything in a jug or beaker. Mine's a Braun and the stainless steel business
> end disconnects for a quick wash - even goes in the dishwasher (another
> useful tool..).
>
> Rowan

I'll second that!  I got one last year for Christmas, and use it at least 2 or
3 times a day.

I've gotten along for years without a food processor though. I've been
reconsidering lately, since I began looking at all this medieval food.  Hand
chopping, mincing, crushing, etc. is not too annoying the first few times, but
I find myself not repeating recipes I like and want to really get used to
because of the hand work.

Lady Bonne