SC - Hello out there (out there) (out there)....

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 21:41:15 PST 1998

Hey - where is everybody?  I normally get 120-150 messages a day off these
three lists, but I've only gotten about thirty all day today.  What's up?

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable