SC - Introduction, New List Member

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Nov 30 13:36:55 PST 1998

Welcome, Dennet.  There are quite a few of us who combine a love of
costuming with a love of cookery. What time/area do you refer to as
'Gothic'?  Do you know about the sca-garb list?  If not, post me
privately, and I'll give you the subscription info.

BTW, is there a way to do e-mail that is not in MIME format?  Anyone
know?  When I get Dennet's and Phlip's posts, and lots of others--I get a
huge amount of garbled symbols, etc.  There are a number of juno users on
this list, and others.  Our e-mail doesn't do MIME, and it's a terrible
thing to waste.  ;-)

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA