SC Life span of cows was...Re: SC - Period pigs,-the final word for a while

Jgoldsp at aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 15:16:48 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/8/98 3:29:55 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Mordonna22 at aol.com
writes:

<<
 Now, I do care about the difference, but I refuse to use fresh, unpasteurized
 milk to my fighters, and I am sure no one wants to take a chance on serving
it
 to their feasters.  So, if a recipe calls for milk, I usually substitute a
 portion of it with heavy whipping cream. >>
Just some info in my area of the world we can get specific types of creams at
whole foods stores for example I buy jersey cow heavy cream which is much more
thicker and very yellow compared to the sanitized and white heavy cream found
in supermarkets. It is pasteurized but not homogenized neither is the milk in
this particular brand and it is fun and interesting to use but a tad
expensive.

Joram
                                                          Barony of the
Bridge,[new England]