SC - Viking Sweets, my creative adventure

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Tue Nov 10 05:36:29 PST 1998

At 17:13 09/11/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>Ok, one of my first forays into cooking for the unread public is over,
>and I am glad to report that I survived it!
<snip>

>Stuffed Prunes

>Comments?  (sorry this is so long)  I feel successful.  People not
>only ate it, but liked it.  Adults and children alike.

Aha! You've managed to recreate one of those old faithful cocktail recipies
- - Devils on Horseback (stuff a prune with an almond, roll up in bacon and
grill) - which was all the rage in the 60s and 70s (Angles on Horseback used
oysters instead of prunes).

I'm not surprised they liked them - it's a classic combo! I hoped they
looked at your embroidery too...

Rowan
(who mundanely holds a black tie cocktail party each year for 70 of her
closest friends)
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA