SC - Re: Atlantian Crown

S.Albert salbert at ptialaska.net
Mon Nov 9 21:45:41 PST 1998

This came from the herald's list:

>>Hi all
>>
>>Just a note on Atlantian Crown.
>>
>And, while not actually on-topic, the Western and Caidan members of the list
>might be interested to know that the victors of the day were Stephan of
>Bellatrix and Niobe Lais.
>
>Rouland

Stephan and Niobe visited Oertha during their Western reign some years ago,
at a coronet which featured a Chinese and Japanese feast (don't ask). One
thing we discovered: he *really* liked sushi. He kept floating through the
kitchen cleaning up the ends and the few broken pieces of the sushi we were
making with smoked salmon or halibut and pickled ginger. Just thought you
Atlanteans might want know.

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     salbert at ptialaska.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson