SC - making sausages

Debra Hense nickiandme at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 5 17:13:15 PST 1998

Are you aways twisting them all in the same direction?  If so, you need
to reverse the twist each time, one link towards you, the next link twist
away
from you.  Or, a couple of twist to the right, then on the next link, a
couple of twists
to the left.

Sorta like:   	|
		-> twist

		<- twist

		-> twist

This should help prevent the untwisting while cooking.

Kateryn de Develyn
nickiandme at worldnet.att.net