OOP - Taco Bell (WAS Re: SC - Rennet)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sat Nov 7 21:14:26 PST 1998

Chimene sez:
>On the other hand, if you had a Taco TIME, you'd definitely have have
>food-like substances.  It's a much smaller chain, founded in Eugene OR,
<snip>

ah...chicken soft tacos...:) Their bean burritos are very veggie friendly,
by the way (they use IMO instead of sour cream, which made my non-dairy
veggie frinds very happy)

My friend says "never eat a taco that costs less than a can of dog food".
You definately dont have that problem with Taco Time! (It aint cheap, as
fast food goes). Too bad their toys are so lame, though. Educational. Blech.

- --AM, who is amused by Taco Times' "Mexifries" aka tater tots with paprika
on 'em