OOP - Taco Bell (WAS Re: SC - Rennet)

Gerekr at aol.com Gerekr at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 18:52:16 PST 1998

><< -but we STILL don't have a Taco Bell- >>
>Be glad.  Be very glad.  It was bad when I was in college, and it's been
>getting worse for the last 10 years.

On the other hand, if you had a Taco TIME, you'd definitely have have
food-like substances.  It's a much smaller chain, founded in Eugene OR, I
think, that's where their corporate offices are now...  I have bought
Taco Bell's "product" a couple of times in the past 2 years, but only
Star Wars toys did/would motivate me to do so!

Chimene