SC - OT - An old recipie memory

Stephanie E Rudin mercedes71 at juno.com
Fri Nov 6 10:41:15 PST 1998

My family does a plain white sauce (a bechamel, I guess) and puts the
whole egg, chopped, in and serves it on toast - creamed eggs, we call it.
 Definitely comfort food for me.  Of course, we also do creamed hamburger
on toast which takes me right back to my grandmother's kitchen when I was
8 or so.

Mercedes
Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra