SC - home-grown herbs

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Oct 13 15:12:06 PDT 1998

Hope you kept some sorrel for yourself.  I've had a wonderful time with
mine, all summer.  Do you raise any of your herbs year-round, as house
plants?  If so, how do you keep them happy?  I hate to see mine die and
know I won't have any fresh ones untill next summer.  I'm better with
house plants than with gardens, but it's still 'Deadwood City' around
here most of the time.  :-(

One of the ones you brought me has tiny, roundish leaves.  I recognise
the smell as being familiar, but I'm not sure what it is.  Bits get
tossed into general mixes.  It might be Marjoram or Oregano.

Going to any events, any time soon?

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA