SC - Salting proceedure (was pomegranate chicken)

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Tue Oct 13 15:16:36 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/13/98 2:59:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SMaynard at qtrndss1.telstra.com.au writes:

<< Ok guys I appreciate a good joke as much as any one.but can we please put
an
 end to the repies for cats etc.. it's starting to gross me out.

 Thanks
 William<=-) >>

Sorry that you feel it is a 'joke'. ;-( I am also sorry that we have offended
you but I, for one am interested in ANY recipes dealing weith ANY food source
that was consumned in period. I found the entire thread fascinating and
informative. But, in an effort not to offend, would the gentles who may have
any further info on this subject PLEASE forward them to me privately?

Once again, William, soory to be offensive in my quesr for knowledge. :-(

al-Sayyid Ras