SC - Re:

Wed Oct 14 07:04:39 PDT 1998

Honorable Ras,

I could not deny such a gracious request form you.  Please, at you leisure, use whatever words I give that you may find useful to someone.

If you list my name as credit, please use all lowercase "signore niccoló difrancesco".  (It is a personna choice in vow of humility).

signore niccolo difrancesco
Kingdom of Meridies
South Downs
Companion of the Meridian Cross

(as an aside, you have plenty of vowels, as opposed to Welsh....they're just in an odd order :o)      )

<<<May I enclude rhe quote above in the next update of our local Guild's
handbook?

If permission is granted, would you like the quote listed under the name of
Niccolo Di Francesco, a varient there of, or under another alias? Thnaks you
inadvance for your prompt reply.

al-Sayyid A'aql>>>