SC - book advise

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 10:37:38 PDT 1998

Gwenth writes:

<< I get to pick one cookbook for my birthday coming up.  I am torn between
 "The Medieval Kitchen"-Redon and "Take a Thousand Eggs or More".  If anyone
 has an opinion, I would love to hear it.  I am interested in documentalble
 period recipes with translations I can experiment with on my own and with
 cooking guild. >>

Oooo, tough choice -- they are both wonderful books!

The Medieval Kitchen has more history, Take 1000 Eggs has more recipes. In
addition, Volume 2 of Take 1000 Eggs has unredacted recipes that you can
redact yourself.

Hope this helps!

Renata
Barony of Altavia