Haggis and lamb tummies was Re: SC - More lamb

Weiszbrod, Barbara A Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com
Mon Oct 19 07:39:43 PDT 1998

> Adamantius wrote:
>
> My only caveat is it really ought to be served warm, at the very least.
> Cold
> haggis isn't as good as hot.

hmmmm, do you think it would dry out too much if I put it in a chaffing
dish?  Or is room temp warm enough?  And if it is room temp, is there a
worry about health problems?  It gets cooked so long I would think that any
beasties in it would be dead.

Alys D.
Ansteorra