SC - cous cous

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Oct 2 16:22:57 PDT 1998

Hi,
	As a newbie to the list:  Maybe you'll should do a FAQ page for the
newbies.  Mail that link out with the welcome letter.  On that page
compile the links and "beginner" cookbooks list and define some terms
and OOP's, etc and list it in the search engines.  I looked for such a
page all summer before I found this group.

		`				My 2 cents,
						Helen

- --
"If life turned out like we planed it, what would be the point of living
it?"