SC - cous cous

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at rni.net
Fri Oct 2 17:48:20 PDT 1998

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:36:11 +1000 (EST) Charles McCathieNevile
<charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au> writes:
>I would have thought Girl Scouts were one of the harder groups to
>upset
>foodwise (short of deliberately attempting to gross them out). And I
>would have to include SCAdians in that.
>

>Charles Ragnar
Considering that at Girl Scout Camp, The only thing we wouldn't eat  was
the oatmeal, and then only if you held the bowl upside down and it didn't
move. (which was often!) : ) , I'd say you ought to have at least one
really wierd dish. (Well, maybe not Lord Ras's definition of weird : ) )
Like some illusion foods, or something.
Beatrix
(ah, the fond memories of camp!)