SC - Fish and Vinegar

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Tue Oct 6 11:47:42 PDT 1998

	Thank you all for your continued input on this subject.  I will make a few fine-tune adjustments and send the results to Poppa Gunthar.

	However, as it is completely self-defeating to continue committeeing this to death; I'm declaring that as of now, 10:30 AM on Tuesday, October 6, I have made final revisions on the document.

	Again, my thanks for your assistance and input.

	ISTS,

		- kat