SC - Pomegranite Chicken

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Oct 6 20:35:00 PDT 1998

hi all from Anne-Marie
Ras suggests using grenadine for pomegranite molasses.

I dunno....that stuff is WAY sweeter than the pomegranite molasses I get at
the middle eastern grocery. Tho I suppose I shouldnt condemn it right out
of hand...someone might really like their chicken that sweet. Me, I like
the dusty sour taste that the more pomegranity (?) molasses gives me.

Anyway, I dont know as I'd sub grenadine for pomegranite molasses or syrup
like you get at the import food store. I'd rather sub in pomegranite juice
I think and use more sugar. Anyone want to prove me wrong? It would be
great to find a more accessible substitute...

Shirley temples anyone? :)
- --AM