SC - Re: Feasts too high?

Sun Oct 11 13:37:57 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/9/1998 11:06:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
acrouss at gte.net writes:

<< we do the "polite food fight" here too. I wonder if it evolved
 independantly in both places?  >>

We do it out here in the Outlands too.  No elaborate food creations, but each
delivered tid-bit is accompanied by an often elaborate note describing what
occured when the food item was thrown.  If its decided that a piece of food
was deflected the note goes to the person hit by the deflected food. . .

Noemi
who didn't even see if anyone was doing food fights last night. . .