SC - Decline in members signing up for feast.... Opinions?

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Oct 9 04:42:40 PDT 1998

Just wanted to get an idea of what is happening elsewhere.  In Bryn
Gwlad, we have noticed about 50% of the people coming into an event
signing up for feast (at least this last feast we had).  And we are
noticing a trend for people not to eat feast. Is this happening
elsewhere?  We are about to put out a 'feast' survey to see if we can
get any answers to this.  I will post the results here. Just wanted to
know if any of you have seen this happening.  And if so, what reasons
have people given.  Just curious.

Thanks,
Meadhbh

- --