SC - Sauerkraut redaction-recipe

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Oct 12 13:07:26 PDT 1998

Ras,

>>1 lb sauerkraut, rinsed well and drained
1/2 stick butter
1 cup sour cream
Put sauerkraut in a medium pan. Add water to cover. Bring to a boil.
Cover pan with a tight fitting lid. Reduce heat to simmer and continue
cooking for 20 mins. Reserving liquid, drain kraut.<<

Haven't you just washed out all the flavor?  Wish I had some saurkraut to
try.  I'll have to get some fresh cabbage and some coarse salt and try
making my own for the period redaction attempts.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc