SC - possibly OOP - wood stove

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 13:57:54 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/14/98 10:06:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
melisant at iafrica.com writes:

<< We found an odd item lying on top of the stove when we moved in - shaped
 like a large iron key, about 20cm long, with a threaded end (like a small
 bolt); we can't find anything in the stove that it screws into.  Looks like
 some kind of detatchable handle for some mechanical somethingorother.  Any
 theories, anyone?

This is a handle. :-) You will notice depressions in the stove lids and some
other parts. This handle is inserted into them to lift them off. :-)

Ras