OT - Magic sword...was: SC - End of the etc.

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Thu Oct 15 09:48:22 PDT 1998

>Possibly a carver of military tombstones? One thing he definitely was not,
>though, is king, true-born or otherwise, of _England_.
>
>Adamantius
>--
>Phil & Susan Troy

Actually, I seem to recall a thread recently that had to do with an
archeological find that consisted of a tablet(IIRC) that had the name
Arthur(in old English-again IIRC) at the supposed birthplace of the
legendary King Arthur- thereby supporting the theory that a man named Arthur
did rule in the appropriate era of English history.

Thorbjorn the Cook
Shittemwoode/Antir
{Northwest Washington}

"Life is a test. Life is only a test. If this had been a real Life,
you would have been given instructions on where to go
and what to do."