SC - "No Naked Food" Suprise

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 02:23:30 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/16/98 2:24:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sheltons at conterra.com writes:

>  He then pulled one of the top bikini leaves off, displaying a chocolate
nipple and >shouting "NAKED FOOD!!!" then undressed her completely.

John, I'm suprised... you KNOW I'd NEVER undress a "Lady" in public
completly..... I meerly flashed a breast (white chocolate) and then ...
well... the grated cocanut... Which proceeded to bring down the house.(This
was nothing if not anatomically correct, It even had a cinnamon stick pushed
in for a cute little "innie") Graffin Judith turned almost beet red as I
remember it...

>By the way, Corwyn, I'm cooking Baronial Birthday again this coming
>year.  Be afraid ... be very afraid!

And remember what I say about paybacks John... I don't get even... I get
ahead.

Corwyn Wodewarde
Kingdom of Atlantia
Barony of Nottinghill Coill {everything west of I-95 in SC}
Canton FalconCree {Greenville, SC}