SC - Bulgy tomato cans

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 15:27:26 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/2/98 11:35:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, PhlipinA at aol.com
writes:

<< I don't know. I've eaten the fuzz frequently, depending how lazy and hungry
 was. Isn't tasty, but never had a problem.

 Phlip >>

Frankly, many people have eaten many things they shouldn't eat. I did not say
don't eat the fuzz on a YOUNG artichoke. I said don't eat the fuzz in a full
sized artichoke. There are some of us (myself included that occasionally eat
things that others have been warned about but my WARNIBG about the fuzz in
full grown artichoke is still valid. I have the experience with eating it once
and the doctor bills to prove it. :-)

Ras