SC - garlic, chicken

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 22:15:43 PDT 1998

>> Ok you got me drooling. Now, since i am new to the list, how do i go
>about
>> getting this recipe. You can post it again or email me with it at
>> needlewitch at msn.com . PLEEEZE!   signed, a garlic lover.
>>
>> Thorbjorn the Cook

Thorbjorn and Christianna,

I can't tell from the original recipe description whether this garlicy chicken
is in this file in my Florilegium files or not, but when I did a search on
'garlic' there were a LOT of chicken recipes that included chicken. You might
find some of the recipes in this file useful:

chicken-msg       (92K)  4/24/98    Period and SCA chicken recipes.

Also Thorbjorn, as you signed yourself as a garlic lover this additional file
in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section might be of interest. It also has
several garlic recipes.

garlic-msg        (21K)  6/23/98    Medieval use of garlic. Garlic storage.

And I would be interested in additional good period recipes using garlic.
It does look like baked garlic is a modern invention though. :-(

My files are on the web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net