SC - seed catalogies

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 22:35:04 PDT 1998

Beatrix asked:

>I know we talked about this last spring but I can't find the posts I'd
>saved.
>My friend, having found an encylcopedia of plants, would like to know the
>addresses of nurseries who have things like skirret seeds, ect, so that
>she may get their catalogs. I told her I'd ask, so.... Does anyone have
>any of these?

There are a number of seed, bulb and seedling merchants listed in this
file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of my Florilegium files:

seeds-msg         (45K)  7/10/98    Sources for period plants and seeds.

A number of these places now have webpages which are also given in this
file.

My files are at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous