SC - Garleky Chicken - my way

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 20:06:31 PDT 1998

Mistress Christianna MacGrain commented:
	It is always fascinating to me to get the perspectives of those
      far away, the conditions and available resources vary so.  And now
that I
      know about Rowany Festival, I am dying to come!
	I look forward to hearing your comments on the list.

and with the Australian Dollar exchange rate being what it is at the moment,
why not come. We would love to have you, and I will guarantee your
prospective of the SCA will be changed forever. We would welcome you to come
and camp with us and enjoy the wondrous foods that present themselves at our
table.

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Nicolette Dufay
Baroness, Stormhold