SC - recipe spreadsheet

Kiriel & Chris kiriel at cybergal.com
Mon Sep 7 01:54:54 PDT 1998

On 9/3/98 4:00 AM you wrote:

>WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com wrote:
>... The only way to "cure" the condition
>is to remove the child from all milk products (no cheese, butter, you get the
>idea).  Soy or rice milk substitutes work as an effective (and non-
irritating)
>alternitive.   Within a month of the removal of milk products, these children
are
>leading happy, healthy lives.  One of my friend's sons had been hospitalized
over
>and over, on antibiotics of one sort or another since he was an infant (he's
>almost 2 now).  When Brandon was 18 months old, they tested him for a score
of
>medical problems including CF (all of which came back negative).  A homeopath
>suggested taking him off of milk, and described him to a T.  ...

>Brenna

FYI.  Has anyone else heard of "potato" milk?  My sister-in-law in B.C.,
who can't use milk at all, mentioned this stuff a couple of weeks ago
when we were visiting.  Her comment was that it didn't taste much like
milk, but the taste was much more palatable than soy milk (much milder,
less likely to interfere with the accompanying food tastes it's used
with).

Chimene