SC - McKendry & Horizon??

Kiriel & Chris kiriel at cybergal.com
Mon Sep 7 02:03:48 PDT 1998

I've just got on to this mailing list, and haven't really got into the
thick of cooking (I can't do that very well :-).  But I ran across a
recipe for Honey Mead, and thought it looked good.  I am hoping to make
it, but my boyfriend warned me about bacteria that can occur in the
fermenting process.  Has anyone made it before?  Have they any tips as
to how to go about it, I'm sure that someone with experience help an
in-experienced one (like me) a lot.  Also, as I'm 20 I haven't got much
experience with ligure, what should I expect with it. I don't really
want any unpleasantness, since I have to wait a week for the fermenting.

Thank you, Hannah

P.S. Since it is my first posting I will tell you a little about myself.
I'm a college student who is majoring in Art with an emphasis on Art
History (particularly the medieval times).

"...and there we live, as merry as the day is long"
- --William Shakespear's Much Ado About Nothing