SC - recipe spreadsheet

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Sep 8 22:26:22 PDT 1998

Lea asked:

>I'm new here! =0)...I was wondering...does anyone have a good period
>recipe for candied almonds?

The message pasted below was posted here a while back. It is taken from
this file in the FOOD-SWEETS section of my Stefan's Florilegium.
candy-msg        (109K)  8/31/98    Period candy. Recipes. Candied fruit peels.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Some messages also talk about substituting almonds for the pine nuts in
the ginger candy. But as that comes out more like modern peanut brittle
than individual coated almonds, I have not quoted it here. There are
also multiple redactions and comment messages about it in this file.

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net