SC - Spinach Tarte

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 21:15:14 PDT 1998

I've been doing a bit of research on the 'Net, looking into my persona, and
came across these recipe sites for Turkic foods. Many of the recopes appear
to be traditional, although there are modern ingredients in several. Ras,
you'll love it- I didn't know there were this many ways to cook horse meat!

http://www.euronet.nl/users/sota/recipes.html
http://www.kz/eng/cooking/cooking.html
http://130.54.28.2/~insepov/food.htm
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/kandogan/FTA/TurkishCuisine/cuisine.html