SC - Gravlax and the thingy recipe (a bit OT)

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Mon Sep 14 01:35:49 PDT 1998

I remember a year or so ago, someone posted a recipe for a roast beef.  I
was cooked in the oven with a whole lot of fruits and brown sugar which all
melted down to make a wonderful barbeque type sauce.  This was then covered
with a batter to make a sort of beef wellington and cryspes.
I printed it out and made it here and it was divine, howeverm the disk that
it was on got corrupted and my printout has long since vanished as loose
papers are wont to do in this place.  I was wondering if the gentle who
posted this recipe would object to posting it again, if they are still on
this list, or if anyone out there, has their copy handy and could post it
to me again.
Thanks very much,
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

        Logic is a systematic way of arriving at the wrong conclusion in
	confidence.