SC - sc: piggie raison d'etre

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Sep 14 09:50:29 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/14/98 12:38:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
g.walli at infoengine.com writes:

<< When I was a little girl I used to eat at all the houses
 of friends in the neighborhood as often as possible. One of
 the dishes I had was fried pigs ears and green plantains
 at a home of a family who had moved to Michigan (Holland)
 from Cuba.

MMMMMM>.....I have Wonderful memories of fried green bananas (plantanos).  You
don't even have to have the pig ears with them.  If you do them right, even
your kids will love them.  They are a creamy consistency, sweet and yummy.  If
you want a great kids desert -- fried green bananas with vanilla ice cream and
raspberry syrup!

Diana

(who still has her fond memories of luscious comfort foods from childhood)