SC - Middle Kingdom Coronation

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Thu Sep 17 07:39:59 PDT 1998

My live-in and I can both cook together (he's an educated professional cook
and I'm not). What we end up doing is if its HIS menu, then I do the grunt
things that he doesn't like doing (although I frequently end up advising
him) and if its MY menu he does the grunt things I detest (like chopping
veggies/doing dishes) and if its OUR menu he does the grunt things I detest
(like chopping veggies/doing dishes). I just realized, boy do I ever have
him trained! <large evil grin>

Micaylah