SC - Fish at Feasts

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 07:38:19 PDT 1998

> >Someone asked me privately if this included life partner teams or was it
> >restricted, unfairly, to heterosexual teams?
>
> Why should it be?? ::Standing in the sunlight well away from the rock:: This
> IS the CURRENT MIDDLE AGES ain't it?
>
> Straight, but not narrow
>
> Corwyn

Folks,

I don't think there's any reason for this discussion. None of us really care
what persuasion you happen to be and it has no bearing on this list. My main
cooking partner is Alys D. who is a friend and my lady (who had the epicurian
tastes of a 5 year old) is my main taste-tester and EEEWWWW! meter.

If you are a couple, great! I don't care what kind of couple.

This thread is now dead.

Yours,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator