SC - Re: Elizabethan Buffet

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 17 14:09:43 PDT 1998

My hubby and I split it this way:  he deals with all the meat, from start to finish; I do everything else.  We're a great feast-cooking team because he's on the far counter dressing down and marinating roasts, and I'm on the near counter chopping veggies and starting sauces, and we *never* get in each other's way.

We're roasting a pig for a friend's wedding in November and I'm so excited... :-)

Oh, and a final note:

Phlip writes:

> Well, Ras, it looks to me like we've got a concensus. Gay people are as
> welcome on this list as any others. I'm glad I'm communicating with such a
> welcoming and caring bunch- you're good people, and I love you for it!!!!!!

If there was anyone *not* welcome in this here cathedral, green or trisexual or nine-limbed, I'd be one of the first out the door.   Just my US$0.02...

	- kat, from CA, can't you tell?  ;-)

- --kat griffith, editor--

This is my business address.  Sending files of over 100K in size to this address will result in my being summarily flogged.